Thank you for your prayerful consideration in joining our in-person service. Please walk through the following registration process in order to be eligible for attendance:
1. Review the screening questionnaire found in the newsletter or complete the online COVID-19 assessment tool.
2. If you have any symptoms or answer “yes” to any of the questions please:
- Do not register for the worship service
- Visit a COVID-19 assessment centre and/or
- Call KFLA Public Health at 613-549-1232, your health care provider or the COVID-19 healthline at 905-688-8248
3. If you do not have any symptoms and answer “no” to the questions, Reserve Your Seat by the Friday preceding the Sunday to register for the service.
On the Day:
4. Bring and wear a mask and maintain social distancing of 2m/6ft. Bibles have been removed from the pews, but you are welcome to bring your own.
5. Please arrive between 10:00 am and 10:25 am to give us time to get ready. Entry will be through the counting room door at the front of the sanctuary on the NE corner. Please use the hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
6. A greeter will welcome you and ask if you have reviewed the screening questionnaire/online assessment. Then, an usher will bring you to your seat. Seating will happen from the back to the front. There are no cushions on the pews. You are welcome to bring your own cushion. The health unit encourages you to wash it when you arrive home. Once seated please remain in your seat until the end of the service.
7. The offering plate will not be circulated. One plate will be available upon entering at the front of the sanctuary to receive offerings and one will be available at the rear of the sanctuary if you prefer to give your offering while exiting.
8. An usher will show you out of the sanctuary at the end of the service. Please exit promptly through the door to outside. Once outside you are welcome to “visit” with others but please remember to social distance.
Children must remain at arm’s length of their parents or caregivers. Children are welcome to bring along some activity to work on during the service. Nursery and Sunday School are closed until further notice. The fellowship hall and kitchen will be closed but please feel free to bring your own refreshments (water, coffee, tea etc.). One washroom will be open for use. If you need to use it, please use hand sanitizer before and after use. We encourage you to use your bathroom at home.